20131007

Oposiciones de Inglés

Dear Opositores,
So far I've been reluctant to start preparing the oposiciones exam, because I sensed some disappointment and reluctance on the part of some . Obviously these negative terms do not help me either since  I wouldn´t like to work with those who are unmotivated . Time flies and the preparation takes time if you want to have high chances of success. Therefore, at the insistence of certain emails from some concerned about their preparation , I decided to call a meeting for next Saturday night October 12 at 11 am in my home, San Leonardo 37, 7th -1 . In this meeting I will present my work project that will require the commitment of those who wish to prepare seriously from the start. I will form a small group by order of booking after this e-mail has reached you.. I will give preference to those candidates that I prepared for the oppositions of 2012.
Kind regards
Tfono : 608498557

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment