20121211

Answer keys


A1 This book is very difficult for children aged ten, so I'm afraid you will have to adapt it.
answer: (c) adapt
A2 This machinery needs to be adjusted before putting it into operation.
answer: (b) adjusted
A3 Students usually find it very easy to adapt to college life.
answer: (b) adapt
A4 I will have to find a way to accommodate myself to the new requirements.
answer: (c) accommodate
A5 The picture on the television is not very clear; probably something needs to be adjusted.
answer: (b) adjusted
A6 It's been months since he moved to the North, but he can't acclimatize himself yet.
answer: (c) acclimatize
A7 This plan of yours really suits me!
answer: (a) suits
A8 We are happy to inform you that you are the candidate who best suits our qualifications.
answer: (c) suits
A9 I admit it's been a hard thing to do, but I finally reconciled my way of thinking with yours.
answer: (a) reconciled
A10 I like those shoes very much; I wish they fit me.
answer: (b) fit

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment