20130215

Today´s expressions


  1. I’m counting on you (Cuento contigo)
  2. I don’t hold a grudge (no guardo rancor)
  3. You’re a jinx (eres un gafe)
  4. My car keeps stalling (Seguir calándose)
  5. That’s easier said than done (del Dicho al hecho hay mucho trecho)
  6. Don’t give in (no dar el brazo a torcer)
  7. Don’t let your guard down (No bajes la guardia)
  8. I’m all mixed up (Estar hecho un lio)
  9. They had it all figured out (Tenerlo calculado)
  10. Put it the other way round (Poner al reves)
  11. It’s difficult to make ends meet (Subsistir a duras penas)
  12. Your suit’s totally creased (arrugado)
  13. I’ve called a meeting on Saturday (convocar una reunión)
  14. I was gobsmacked (Quedarse flipado, estupefacto, sin habla)
  15. What a drag ! (Que rollo)
  16. Stand up for yourself (Defenderse solo)
  17. Stand up to him (Hazle frente)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment