20130608

Rephrasing

1. She will post you the documents on Monday morning.
The documents …
2. I broke my leg last week. I won‟t be in the dance competition tonight.
If I …
3. It‟s two years since I had a puncture.
I haven’t …
4. “Who has been using my computer?” asked Tom.
Tom …
5. Mark‟s wife was wearing a dress last night. It was beautiful.
The dress …
6. Perhaps my secretary knows his address.
My secretary …
7.. They want someone to clean the windows.
They want to have …
8. Her parents said: “Get your coat, Lydia!”
Her parents …
9.  Ann had been working all day. She was tired and needed a rest.
Ann,
10. They went on a trip in spite of the bad weather.
Although the …

1 comment :

  1. I was substantiating deliberately this web journal and I'm inspired! exceptionally points of interest particularly the last half I deal with such information and actualities rich. I used to deal with this headed subtle elements for a couple of time and this http://www.onlinerephrasing.com/our-online-rephraser/ website provide good info.keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment