20130425

Improve Your Mental News Feed With Positive Self-Talk

The constant mental chatter going on in your head is a lot like a social media news feed. Some of it funny, some sad, some inspirational and some negative – what you read depends on what your friends post – in the case of your mind, the ‘friends’ are your beliefs. The mental chatter goes on all day long, partly within your awareness, but mostly automatic and if it’s negative, it leads to undesirable results. If you want to change the nature of your ‘news feed’ and your life’s circumstances, you have to change your ‘friends’ and the best way to do this is through self-talk.

Positive Self-Talk Examples

  • I can accomplish anything I set my mind to
    You are amazing. Tell yourself that!
    You are amazing. Tell yourself that!
  • I use my creativity and intuition to problem-solve outside of logical thinking
  • I am as capable as anyone else
  • I love challenges and the wisdom they bring
  • I am worthy of being happy and successful
  • I am strong and confident
  • I always give my best effort and reap the rewards
  • I see the best in people and situations
  • I can control my thoughts and choose thoughts that benefit me
  • I am important

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment