20130316

Rephrasing answers


1.       John and Sue have a very good working relationship
John gets along with Sue in their job/ on with Sue at work.
2.       The company is making a quick recovery after the strike
The company is getting better after the strike/ over the strike quickly
3.       Do you know when the boss usually leaves?
When does the boss usually leave?
4.       I would like to know why you are always taking tea-breaks
Why are you always taking tea-breaks?
5.       Is it all right for me to leave work half an hour early today?
Do you mind my leaving/ if I leave work half an hour?
6.       Whose is the tool-kit?
Who does this tool-kit belong to?
7.       She gave me some wonderful news
She gave me a series/piece of wonderful news
8.       All the information he gave her was false
Every piece/single item of information he gave her was false
9.       I had quite a lot of good luck
I had several strokes of luck

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment