20130319

Rephrasing2Keys

 He only wants to join the Project because he thinks he´ll make some money out of it

His sole purpose is to join the project because he thinks he´ll make some…..
2.       Our chances of finding someone to replace Mr Jones are incredibly slight
We have virtually no chances of finding someone to replace Mr. Jones
3.       I cannot understand why you are unwilling to give Max a job
I´m baffled by your unwillingness to give Max a job
4.       In some countries people under the age of 16 are not allowed to buy tobacco
In some countries people under the age of 16 are restricted from buying tobacco
5.       Any correspondence from the London office must be dealt with before other matters
Any correspondence from the London office must be dealt with priority/ has priority over other matters
6.       I advise you not to believe what you read in the papers about me
I advise you not to place much reliance on what you read in the papers about me
7.       Surely it was dangerous for you to hitch-hike all that way alone
Surely it was a risk for you to hitch-hike../ Surely you put yourself at risk hitch-hiking…
8.       There´s a chance that my secretary took the order book away
My secretary may have taken the order book away
9.       I´m trying to work out how much these dollars are worth in pounds
I am trying to convert these dollars into pounds
1.   He didn´t take any part in the conversation
He didn´t contribute to the conversation

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment