20130316

Rephrasing


1.       John and Sue have a very good working relationship
John gets………………………………………………………….
2.       The company is making a quick recovery after the strike
The company is getting…………………………………………
3.       Do you know when the boss usually leaves?
When…………………………………………………..?
4.       I would like to know why you are always taking tea-breaks
Why………………………………………………………………….?
5.       Is it all right for me to leave work half an hour early today?
Do you mind………………………………………………………….
6.       Whose is the tool-kit?
Who does…………………………………………….?
7.       She gave me some wonderful news
She gave me a ………………………………..
8.       All the information he gave her was false
Every……………………………………………………..
9.       I had quite a lot of good luck
I had several……………………………………

1 comment :

  1. I’ve read your post. It obviously informative.This post concepts us about rephrase my sentence.Thanks for helpful post.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment